Apr 03, 2011 | jbrand | 1467 views
Hockey Registration, AGM and Hockey Awards night
Hi Hockey Parents,
Please see below all details regarding the ZMAA AGM, Hockey Awards Ceremony and the “NEW” Hockey registration time on this Friday, April 8th, 2011
Here are the details:
- Hockey Registration will be from 6:00-7:00 pm in auditorium. Please bring the completed form and applicable payments with you.( See Attachments) You will also sign up for your Beanfest shifts after we have received your completed registration forms (these are assigned on a first-come, first served basis, not on what you did last year.)
- If you cannot attend, you may send the form and payments with someone and they can sign you up for Beanfest. Late fees( details on the registration form) will apply after April 8, 2011.
- Please bring a snack to share during the “Registration Time” ZMAA will be providing coffee for the adults and Gatorade for the hockey players.
- The AGM (Annual General Meeting) will commence at 7:00 PM followed by the Hockey Awards Ceremony.
- The registration table will be opened again after the awards for those who did not have a chance to get there from 6-7 pm.
- Forms are also on the website
- If you have a daughter or know of a girl that would like to start playing “girls only” hockey in Zurich, please bring the attached “ Girls Hockey Letter of Intent” to the registration table.
- Questions- my info is on the registration form.